Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cheap Movies in Singapore

Singapore movie tickets is going upwards. The ticket price rose even faster than inflation.

As for me, I keep enjoying cheap and even free movie tickets.

That's all thanks to UOB NOW debit card which giving me free tickets every Monday and $6 tickets for every weekday. Heck, even students' price of $6 is only for Monday to Friday before 6PM. But with this card, I can enjoy $6 movie tickets Mon to Fri all day! (Except Friday night, d'uh)

Anyway click here to see what they offer and enjoy the same privilege as I do.

NOTE: I'm not affiliated with UOB or paid to write this post. (which i regret so) Anyway I'm writing this cause I enjoy the $6 movie tickets and I think this is a great offer you shouldn't miss.

And oh, UOB NOW also double functioned as EZ-Link. Word of caution however, UOB NOW does not have NETS function. Although it can be used in normal ATM but it won't work for NETS purchase.

2 comments:

Jesica said...

Pinly kalo UOB Ladies Card berlaku ga?

Chris said...

all UOB card can enjoy the $6 weekday/$8 weekend tickets in all Cathay theatres.