Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chris' Scribbles will change format

Dear readers,

I've decided to change the format for this blog. The new format is still in construction (on paper) but will combine the seriousness of financial planning and the fun and joy of life.

The new format will invite you, as reader, to explore life as a financial professional as well as my other side of life who loves good offers and bargains.

As much as quizzes and prizes will be given away here, do stay tuned for the new version.

In tune with my job as financial professional, I would write articles on future planning, insurance planning, investments planning and of course some of my personal interests including review of blogs I read, self improvement articles as well as money management strategy.

The new version will also have a long long list on how to get the best deal in Singapore. You might never know how much money you can save. And of course, contribution from readers is very much appreciated.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Chris

No comments: